Here are a few of my favorite things...
This page has links to all my favorite stuff! Check back as I add all the things I [don't wanna] live without.
HEALTH & SUPPLEMENTS
I'm not a health professional. This is what we use in our family. Check with your doctor, blah, blah, blah...
Oil Pulling Blend
If you haven't tried oil pulling... you should. Works fantastic to help clear up and prevent sinus infections. This oil tastes great... just swish around in your mouth for about 10 minutes (do it while you're in the shower, helps the time pass quicker). Then rinse it out and brush your teeth. Done and done!
High Pressure Rain Shower Head
I love this shower head. It won't save you any water because you will not want to get out of your shower. I installed it with this Adjustable Shower Arm and it works great for all the different heights of our family members.
Vornado 4-Gallon Evaporative Humidifier
Our cats love that we have this in the winter, as does my hair. It really helps with the static in our house. Holds a lot of water so it doesn't feel like we're filling it all the time. Here are the replacement filters we get for it > >
Baby Foot Exfoliant Foot Peel
This stuff is crazy! Some things you need to know:
- Your feet will be BABY soft when you're done. I don't care how gnarly they are right now.
- It takes 2 days for them to start to peel
- Your feet will NOT be presentable for at least a week.
- It's totally worth it! Just plan ahead.
It's been a while since I carried around a diaper bag, but here's some of the stuff that got me through!
Pilates During Pregnancy
If you still have a DVD player around, this exercise routine is great for durning and after pregnancy.
CatGenie Self Washing SELF FLUSHING Cat Box
If you have a cat and you don't have a CatGenie, literally drop what you are doing and buy one this very instant. It is THE BEST THING I'VE EVER BOUGHT.
- Automatic cat box flushes waste away and washes itself clean
- Uses litter-like Washable Granules not clay litter to satisfy cats need to dig and cover
- Requires hookup to cold water and electrical outlet. We have ours in the basement but you could put it near the washer as well. Where ever you have a drain.
- I NEVER have to scoop litter and I barely think about it except to change the cartridge.